February 10 on 10 Blog

February 10 on 10 Blog!

    Every month a group of photographers link up their blogs and post 10 pictures on the 10th of each month. After you have visited my blog, I would love if you'd check out the next photographer in our Circle, Amy Kristin with Amy Kristin Photography, She is an amazing photographer. You can see her blog post by clicking HERE. I absolutely love her work!

Now on to my 10 images for the month.

     I held Valentine's Day mini sessions recently. It turned out great. I met some new faces and reconnected with some familiar ones. I'm looking forward to the next mini session this month, Mardi Gras!


See the blog by clicking HERE.


     It was a beautiful day in the park for these wonderful young ladies. I have enjoyed watching them grow so far.


 See the blog by clicking HERE.

See the blog by clicking HERE.


     Speaking of beautiful days in the park, I had the chance to spend some quality family time with nature. It was such a peaceful walk.


See the blog by clicking HERE.


     I recently had a shoot with a 1 year anniversary couple. It's so nice to see 2 people in love. Here's to many more years!


See the blog by clicking HERE.


How do you warm up a cold winter day? With a boudoir session, of course! Va-va-va-voom!


See the blog by clicking HERE.


     I started February off with a beautiful wedding. I wish the bride and groom the best of luck and congratulations!


See the blog by clicking HERE.


Superbowl Sunday brought me 3 wonderful babies. Every single one of them had a smile that lit up a room.


See the blog by clicking HERE.

See the blog by clicking HERE.

See the blog by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You can find me on Google+, Instagram, Facebook, and Email at fotomakr@yahoo.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Beautiful day for a family session