Fall Is All Around Us!

I had a blast doing Fall mini sessions! I think the kids enjoyed the setup.




I've also been busy catching special birthday moments! I just adore birthday sessions. They can be so much fun.








I had a Senior Session recently. What wonderful weather for a Senior shoot I must say!




What can possibly be better than a Fall Wedding?? Tyra and Casey make a beautiful couple! Congrats!




I also got to shoot an awesome family out at the park. 




And last, but definitely not least, who can resist a Fall Baby! Welcome to the World Baby Liam!




This post has been brought to you by the 10 on 10 Challenge. 

Vanessa with Photography on the Banks is a wonderful photographer that is also, part of the 10 on10 Challenge.

Please Click Here to show some love and follow the Circle to the next blogger. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Beautiful day for a family session