January 10 on 10

Today's blog is brought to you by the 10 on 10 challenge. 

Happy New Year!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year! There are lots of great things ahead for us in 2014! This year, as a family project, my 2 daughters and I are doing the Picture a day challenge for 365 Days. I thought I'd share a few with everyone. It's a great opportunity to interact with your kids when you aren't sure what you have in common. It's like an ice breaker of sorts. The preteen/ teenage years can be hard on a mom or dad. Parents just don't understand, parents are so lame, blah, blah, blah....

Well, sharing pictures everyday is not lame in this household. The girls love it so far! I hope you enjoy our work and are inspired to try it yourself. At the end of our project, we are going to make books with our pictures from our project.

Here are a few of mine so far. I am doing a pic with the minion, Stuart, every day.





Next up is my daughter, Dylana. She is 16. Here are a few of her pics.




And, finally, my youngest daughter, Heidy is participating also. She is 12. Here are a few of her pics so far.





Thanks for visiting my blog! This blog has been brought to you by the 10 on 10 Challenge, a group of photographers that post a blog of 10 or more images on the 10th of each month. 

Please continue on to the next photographer by clicking HERE. Shaye Kennedy is the next photographer in the 10 on 10 Challenge. She is very talented. I love her work. Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Beautiful day for a family session