Camera Shy or Camera Bug

Camera Shy or Camera Bug
The Life of a Photograher


 Camera Shy 


     So, you are at a family function and you see the perfect photo op. You swiftly pull out your camera. You get it all fired up and peep in your viewfinder ready to snap that "kodak" moment and you realize your subject is on to you. Whether they are camera shy, or the opposite, a camera bug, you can't get the shot you wanted. What do you do? 

Camera Shy

     I love when I catch my kids in their own element. I have to be a stealthy ninja to actually catch it on camera. Normally,I quietly grab my phone because it is the least obtrusive and try to quickly get it in camera mode. Then, I hope for the best and try to snap. Usually, they catch me and the moment is lost. 

     Does this every happen to you? How do you try and catch your special moments on camera?

Find me on Facebook, Google+, and Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Hali's Senior Session