It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

     Everywhere you look families are aglow in their holiday portraits. Their cards this year are sure to be  beautiful. 


I recently held Christmas Mini Sessions. The backdrop turned out beautiful. The kiddos and their Moms & Dads all looked Wonderful. 

We had Angels:

We had beautiful babies: 


 We had handsome young men:


Beautiful Young Ladies:


And we had a few that just wasn't feeling it that day. LOL! Aren't they the cutest though?


I shot my first Gender reveal recently. I'm so excited for this happy couple and wish them the best on their 2nd blessing. Congrats to big brother also!


My youngest Daughter turned 12 just recently. Where does the time go? We celebrated with manis and pedis and ice cream and cake! I think the girls had fun. 



I hope every one has a wonderful holiday season.
 From my house to yours, 
Merry Christmas to All and to All a goodnight!



This post has been brought to you by the 10 on 10 Challenge. 

Amy Kristin is a wonderful photographer that is also part of the 10 on 10 Challenge.

        Please Click Here to show her some love and follow the Circle to the next blogger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Hali's Senior Session