How do you save your memories?

How do you save your memories?

     What do you do with all of the pictures you take with your phone, camera and/or any other digital camera device you may own? Do you print them out and put them on display, in an album, in book form or do you leave them as digital images? 

     The last few milestones I have photographed, I have put in photobooks. I have to say I really like this option. They are printed out, so I can still share my photos with others when they come over. I don't have to print out a bunch of 4x6 prints and organize into a photo album. And it's easy to store on my bookshelf. Photo albums are so bulky. 

How do you save your memories?
















     My youngest daughter even wrote a story and drew pictures. I made her the cover of her story and added her pictures to the photobook. Now she has a memory she will always remember and can go back and visit that time in her life by flipping through the pages. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Hali's Senior Session