A September day in the Quarter

A September day in the Quarter

You can find me on:
 FacebookTwitterGoogle+Instagram @fotomakr #MDPphotographyNOLA
 or email at fotomakr@yahoo.com

     We enjoyed a beautiful day outside yesterday in the French Quarter. The weather was beautiful and lunch was delicious. I love trying new places to eat. Plus, you always find something new around every corner. It's funny, no matter how many times we walk through, I can always find something I haven't seen before. 


This entryway was too beautiful not to share. So I snapped a shot.


As we were turning the corner in Jackson Square, we heard the most lovely music. As we searched for where it was coming from, we finally found it's source. Lovely violin music!


There are so many ways to look at one thing. It just goes to show you that you can't really judge someone at first sight. You really need to see them from all angles.


So many unique statues! This one caught my eye. 


I absolutely love how this sculpture captured the sky against the sky. 


Of course, no walk would be complete without a photo shoot of at least one or both of my children. Today it was my oldest's turn. I can't believe she is a senior this year!






And last, but definitely not least, Stuart the Minion enjoyed his day out also!






You can find me on:
 FacebookTwitterGoogle+Instagram @fotomakr #MDPphotographyNOLA
 or email at fotomakr@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Beautiful day for a family session