April 10 on 10

April 10 on 10 Challenge

     On the 10th of every month, a group of photographer's and myself get together and post a blog with at least 10 images. It's been kind of hectic lately and we didn't get the chance to do it this month. I still wanted to share my images for everyone. So, without further ado, here are this month's 10 on 10 images. Enjoy!

You can find me on:
 FacebookTwitterGoogle+Instagram @fotomakr #MDPphotographyNOLA
 or email at fotomakr@yahoo.com



This month's mini sessions will be Mommy and Me Storytime and Tea. 




What a great Mother's Day present! Mom's can be in front of the camera instead of behind the camera catching their little ones precious little moments.







Thanks for stopping by!

You can find me on:
 FacebookTwitterGoogle+Instagram @fotomakr #MDPphotographyNOLA
 or email at fotomakr@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contestants for the Prop-tacular Mini Session Contest

Beautiful day for a family session